- Montfort School is open to all – irrespective of caste, creed or place of origin. While retaining its minority options, the school admits whom it considers would benefit by responding to the value based education it offers.
- Applications for all admissions are to be made on the prescribed form and according to the schedule announced by the school.
- Parents who wish their children to be admitted to Montfort School will be expected to have an understanding of and the ability and willingness to cooperate in, the type of education offered here.
- Parents must declare the child’s correct date of birth in the admission form. Once the date is entered in the register it will not be changed. Incorrect declarations about the age or any other matter will be a disqualification for admission.
- A legally valid certificate for date of birth must be attached with the admission form. Birth Certificate from Block Office / Municipality is acceptable.
- With the application, the parent must submit child’s Aadhar Card, Transfer Certificate and Previous Marklist.